Intern Program Application
What to Expect:
The Connection Intern Program is an exciting experience focused on raising up leaders for the local church. The program is designed to equip you for ministry in three ways:
1. Spiritual Development
You will attend weekly discussions designed to help you grow in your understanding of the Bible and what you believe.
2. Leadership Development
You will gain valuable 1-on-1 insights from various leaders within the church. Not only will you learn about your specific area of focus, but also getting training and education on all other areas of ministry. Many times interns start off in one area and learn that God might actually be calling them to an area they had never thought about before.
3. Hands On Ministry Experience
You will be given real ministry responsibilities and get the opportunity to experience the ins and outs of how we do ministry at Connection Church.
1. Must be between the ages of 18-25.
2. Completed our Heart & Soul Class.
3. Be a Heart & Soul member of Connection Church.
4. Be consistently attending a Connect Group and Serving.
1. There are 3 different Internship programs throughout the year: Fall, Spring and Summer. Interns may stop, return, or change their area of focus after each program dependent on how previous program went.
2. Interns will work 15 hours a week (5 on Sundays and 10 during the week)
3. Interns are allowed 2 Sundays off each Semester
4. Interns are expected to treat the internship program like they would any other job.
1. Submit a completed Intern Application (this form)
2. A Staff Member will reach out to setup an assessment interview.
Best Way To Contact You:
Are you currently employed? If so, where and what do you do?
Are you currently enrolled in college? If so, what is your major?
How many hours are you taking for the Semester you are applying for?
Outside of work and school, what do you like to do?
Do Not Fill This Out